Trendnova fully adheres to European Union (EU) regulations regarding data management, which is probably the most restrictive in the world. We have a Confidentiality commitment with all our customers and prospects:
- Not to use your data to anything different fom your company's purpose.
- Not to use any information obtained during a business or personal relationship for anything different from your company's purpose.
- Not to share your information with any other organization.
- Make a fair use of all information you provide us.
- You always have the right to make us modify or delete any information regarding you and your organization.
European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Trendnova and its website trendnova.com are the sole property of Tarsis.net S.L.
Tarsis.net is 100% committed to keeping strict confidentiality on the information entrusted to us by our customers. Due to the nature of our work, sensitive data (contact information for our customers, confidential or privileged information, new product research or creation…) often comes our way. Our customers know that they can trust Tarsis.net since it is our firm commitment not to use such information for anything different than that expressed by our customer.
As part of our concern in making Internet a safer environment (without virus, fraud or spam), Tarsis.net strongly complies to the current Spanish and European law on privacy.
Who is responsible of data treatment?
Identity: Tarsis.net, S.L.
VAT #: ESB82698275
Postal address: Plaza del Gobernador 2, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain
Phone number: (+34) 911 413 259
Email address: [email protected]
Data Protection Delegate: Tarsis.net, S.L.
DPD Contact: [email protected]
To which purpose do we treat your personal information?
In Tarsis.net, S.L. we use the information provided by applicant individuals or organizations in order to process the sending of the information they request, or to establish a contractual relationship needed to provide the services requested by the Customer.
If you are fulfilling a form to enter a contract for a service, the purposes to which we will treat the information you enter are:
- Sending of invoices and other payment documents
- Configuration, setup and maintenance of the services requested by you or your company to Tarsis.net
- Shipping, if needed, of the products or services requested by you or your company to Tarsis.net
- All necessary communications for the provision of the services object of the contract: expiration and renewal notices, technical support, sending and reception of execution instructions, etc.
Which is the legitimisation or legal basis for the treatment of your data?
The legal base for the data treatment is the reply to your information request or the establishment of a contractual relationship.
How did we obtain your data?
Personal information treated by Tarsis.net, S.L. come from the fulfillment by the affected individual of the contact or contract forms available in the webs owned by Tarsis.net, S.L.
To whom will your information be transmitted?
Your personal information will only be used by Tarsis.net and will not be sent to third parties for any use different to the purposes agreed by you.
This does not include the transmission of the information or part thereof to partnering companies whose subcontracting be indispensable for the correct provision of the services requested by you or your company to Tarsis.net.
Where will your information go?
Depending of the services requested, all personal data transfers made by Tarsis.net have as destination companies located in:
- Spanish territory,
- European Union territory of a country enforced by the GDPR and therefore with a protection level equivalent to the Spanish one,
- third countries recognised by adequation decision by the European Comission regarding personal data protection and therefore with a level of protection equivalent to the European one, and thus recognised by the GDPR,
- the United States of America, always to companies adhering to the Privacy Shield agreement between USA and the European Union, recognised by adequation decision by the European Comission regarding personal data protection and therefore with a level of protection equivalent to the European one, and thus recognised by the GDPR.
For how long do we keep your data?
Personal information is kept while the contractual or commercial relationship is maintained and during the next 10 years after it has ended and, in any case, in compliance of the legal prescription terms of application, except if the owner of the information has exercised his or her suppresion rights.
Which are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You will be able to exercise your rights of information, access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, the right to data portability and the right to object, by informing on writting to Tarsis.net. You can use the e-mail address provided in the contact information.
To protect your rights and prevent unauthorised parties to access your information or cause its destruction, Tarsis.net will be entitled to request proof of identity.
Please take into account that the use of some of these rights may limit or prevent the provision of the services you or your company have requested from Tarsis.net.
How can you lodge a complain?
You have the right to lodge a complain with the competent Control Authority, that in Spain is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
Do we use the information to make automated decisions?
The information you provided or will provide in the future to Tarsis.net will not be object to treatment for the making of automated decisions, such as the creation of profiles.
In some websites or services we use systems to complement ours, e. g. payment systems like PayPal. If the user uses PayPal to pay any of our services, he or she establishes a relationship with PayPal and will have to refer to their privacy policies. The same happens with other services with which the user establishes a relationship when using them; each of them has its own policies which will have to be reviewed by the user.